Thursday, June 6, 2013

Here to stay


I'm here and I am back on topic. I wanted to say things have been hard lately for my husband. He has been drilling into his writing career as fast and as furiously as possible, but he is really feeling like it isn't fast enough. He says things like "I haven't provided for this family for five years- I'm so sick of this!" He wants a job and he wants to be providing soon!  For me I'm just thrilled he gets to "re-invent" himself. This medical writing field has enormous possibilities. It will mean, hopeful someday, that not one minute in medical school was wasted and that his residency experience did not go away with his stroke.

We are all dealing with our own demons and I continue to admire the amount of endurance my husband has shown as he takes up his cross. I know their are a lot of people out there that are living the life that happened - Instead of what they planned. And that is OK, actually it is more than OK, it is better than what it would have been. So while we don't rejoice over the damage the stroke has done- we'd never wish it away.

Stay with us on our life journey and find out "what happens instead.."

Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment