Sunday, July 13, 2014

Family- Isn't it about time ;)


I've been thinking lately about how hard things can get. The day to day routine, the work schedules, cleaning the house, raising the kids, potty training, sleep training, and the list goes on...its hard to breath in the middle of it all. 

After this particularly busy week I decided to try an experiment. Instead of working or kicking back to watch a movie at the end of this week I planned a date with my husband. We read under the stars. It was wonderful. It helped me to see more clearly what I had been missing. I was missing him!  

I guess the lesson is-- no matter how busy you get- NEVER be too busy for your family. They bring it all in perspective. They are the most valuable thing we should be doing with our time.

We're still really busy, as you can guess because this blog has got no love from us lately. But my husband is headed in a good direction.  He may be going back to school next month and we're looking into a totally different career field (again ;) That is all I'll tell you for now so stay tuned for more next time. Meanwhile, keep with us on our journey- even when we slack in keeping up with the blog.  We're still here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment